- Will there be single day tickets?
- Yes! Single day tickets can be found on our website (while supplies last) with the other Nash Night Tickets under that certain artist’s name and date they are performing.
- Refund policy?
- Your tickets can be sold and transferred to other parties but they are not refundable.
- What do the tickets include?
- The “Nash Nights Package” includes a series of tickets to all four performances scheduled on June 15th, July 20th, August 24th, and September 14th.
- Limited single day tickets are also available for purchase. These include a ticket to that single day only.
- Can I buy tickets from a 3rd party?
- Tickets are only available to purchase through our website.
Nash Nights – David Nail
- This event has passed.
Thursday, September 14, 2023
Nash Nights presented by Schaal Plumbing, Heating and Cooling.
WHEN: Thursday, August 24, 2023– 6pm to 9pm
WHERE: Town Square Park in The District at Prairie Trail, 1500 SW Main Street, Ankeny, IA 50023
Acts: David Nail with guest Brad Morgan
More Info Coming Soon…
- What time do gates open?
- The gates will open at 5:30pm and the entertainment will run from 6pm to 9pm.
- What happens if it rains?
- As they all say “the show must go on,” we will also make every effort to continue the show rain or shine. In the event of any severe weather we have plans and policies in place to make sure guests are safe.
- Where is first aid?
- A first aid kit will be available in the Pavillon, where beverages are sold in the Park.
- Where is the lost and found?
- The lost and found can be found at the Pavillon, where beverages are sold in the Park.
- Do kids get in free?
- Anyone wanting to enter the event must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Are pets allowed?
- No pets are allowed. Service animals are allowed in this event.
- Will there be ATMs?
- There is an ATM in the park and others located around The District. Both cash and credit cards are accepted to purchase food and drink in The District.
- Are there food and beverage vendors?
- Yes! There are limited food vendors available inside the concert area and take out is available at other restaurants within The District. No outside drinks will be accepted into the park but there will be non alcoholic and alcoholic beverages available for purchase inside the park.
- What’s not allowed in festival grounds?
- No outside beverages are allowed.
- No outside food, unless from The District restaurants, are allowed.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking in festival grounds.
- Can I leave and come back?
- Wristbands will be given when you first enter the festival grounds with your ticket. In order to get back into the event you must have your wristband.
- What kind of bags are allowed?
- Bag size is limited to 12x12x6” in festival grounds. Bags are subject to search.
- How early can I arrive?
- Gates open at 5:30pm for the event, but you are welcome to visit our shops and dining businesses at The District anytime before.
- Are safety measures put in place?
- Law Enforcement will be on the grounds throughout the entirety of the concert and afterward as well as private security. A First Aid Kit is available and can be located in the Pavillion. There are safety and security precautions put in place for all events in The District in case of any emergency.
- Where do I park?
- There are plenty of parking spots and parking lots provided in The District.
- Is there public transportation?
- There is no public transportation to this event but we highly encourage you to use RideSharing apps such as Uber, Lyft, etc. to get here and back home safely.
- What hotels are nearby?
- The Residence Inn by Marriott is located in The District and is just across the street from where the concert is being held.
- Do I have to purchase a parking spot?
- All parking is free in The District.